Crimson Karma - Ch. 26

I SHIP THEM.
They're the most realistic pair and honestly I'm so tired of all these cliched Cinderella story where nothing made sense.

When krone and kasia blushing here and there, thats the moment i thought there is spring vibe.... But krone sniffles destroyed my imagination. WKWKWKWK

oho the second ml (*edit:i mean second candidate for ml) finally show up!! i love him, he's cutie😣 (that white hair guy at the end)
his chemistry with kasia is really good, much better than tasel *if there'll be romance in future im in his route* he has a lot of pain:( and im fucking hate that duke ugh, the duke made his life miserable;;

Fed-Kun's army
Can't a guy and a girl be bffs without it being romantic? Y'all need to keep your hormones under control. This relationship works so much better as a bromance.

The plot thickens and the villain's shadow around their eyes even thicker with their glowing eyes (know a villain with a glance)

Aggregator gang
Now now, i hope Krone can make it alive until the end of the war. All of this fluff amidst war is always making me anxious for the fate of a character 😥 thank you for your update!

@pandamom84
yeah probably they would have good chemistry because they're similar in both being tools of war and have edgy lives you know. But how do you know he's the second ML or is that just a prediction?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus Thank you for bringing me back to that Bromance song. Now I will not be able to unhear it for the rest of the night 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I was shipping Krone and Kasai so hard until he said they are a family. 😭Wut... Did he just family zone her no pls, I need this friends to lovers ship to sail

Users who are viewing this thread