Crimson Karma - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Kasia, you just got yourself a yuri harem, you don't have to be so worried about living alone. 🤣

@diiana WHATTT
i thought it’d be the prince
If it’s like that, is the prince not a
male lead???
∑(゚Д゚)

@aitak It's okay,
mage dude is cute; the chemistry/relationship is cute. You won't be disappointed. (I looked at chinese scans, didn't read the novel)

Double-page supporter
For some reason these new characters look the same to me , only the blondey looked different

That Duke reminds me of Rasputin from Anastasia , the hand drawn musical by fox made in 1997.

Thank you for the chapters!!

@aitak
how can the prince not be male lead 😭😭 I like the mage guy but the prince...! At this point I hope reverse harem happens ;-;

@diiana
what i mean is second candidate for ml since idk who is ml yet.. for real he's the ml? not tasel?? omg yassss😳
anyway where did you read? is there a novel?

DUDDEEEE I WOULD PREFER KRONE AS THE ML BC A CUTE AND PURE GUY. IT DOES NOT ALWAYS NEED TO BE PRINCE OR WHAT SRSLY T_T

OMG a lovely platonic friendship between a man and woman! I’m 100% here for this!

Dex-chan lover
Count Dracula got a promotion and is now a duke, huh?

@UglyDuck I certainly hope so. Krone is totally disinteresting and there's no balance. He's like a small child compared to Kasia.

@Eclat123 I might be remembering my Cinderella incorrectly, but I don't think Cinderella was a super competent and fearless soldier working in the middle of a civil war in vital operations. But then again, it has been ages since I last saw any Cinderella adaptation. I probably just forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread