Crimson Karma - Ch. 27

@theseniorsenor hahahah no it wasnt a grenade. It s a ppison that spies/assassins use to commit suicide so tjat they wouldnt be tortured and/or get information extracted from them. In this case she really just wanted to kill herself to feel peace at last?

Fed-Kun's army
@Ruruskadoo late answer (3 months later, forgive me) but I wouldn't trust the tags too much in your place. I used to have the same reasoning as you until I was surprised twice by a story turning into incest at one point, despite having no incest tag. The tags are basically given by the TL team from what I understand, so a mistake can happen.
One of the two stories in question even was a LN adaptation, so all the TL team had to do was look it up, but they still made a mistake apparently (I'm not really blaming them, I'm already thankful for the free translation, but I was still surprised nonetheless). So it's not that unlikely that romance will happen in a story that doesn't have a romance tag.

So yeah, tags are nice, but don't rely too much on them or you might get some unpleasant surprises.

Aggregator gang
so...what? was she able to kill him too before she succumb to her death? probably by biting his neck off?

@Kekitus (also three months later ;-) ) I'get your point, tags as a whole can give you an impression of the setting but I would never rely on them too much, not only because of mistakes can happen, even more because personal opinion is quite different, if I pick up the romance tag: for one a mc who engages in a romantic relationship with some unimportant side char (just flirting, kissing or cuddling) is enough even if the main focus is completely elsewhere, for another, romance has to be a main plot point
and I would also say, the setting plays a role if I have the action tag combined with drama, shounen, sci-fi then I'm expecting gun fights, crashing cars/planes, laser and the like at least half the time - combined with shoujo, history, adventure, romance, I would expect some sword fights, an ambush or kidnapping and that only every few chapters

and after reading over thousand (real) books, I have to say, perfect stories (for you) are rare, maybe one percent was so good that I am completely immersed and reading it again and again

Fed-Kun's army
He died to cause Kasia had led an ambush of sorts to that place but I didn't expect to see him again. lol I should've considering there's still unanswered things from her previous life.

Dex-chan lover
i dont want to know why he killed mc

but i wish he stayed in his own world

Dex-chan lover
@buecherwurmin
That's why smart people invented 2 different tags, Romance and Romance Subplot.
Sadly, Mangadex is too stingy with tags, so we only have one.

4wv2vf.jpg

Jeez why did he die toooo....just forget him Kasia. Hm. He’s doing fine😒

I was really hoping this wouldn't happen. Too many stories are ruined by someone else reincarnating. It's a cheap and overused storytelling crutch.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care whether Sage Cahill died or not. I only care if that's the same bastard or just someone who looks similar.

Users who are viewing this thread