Crimson Karma - Ch. 28

Did you all forget? She looked very suspicious in Ch21, but I wish the yuri route was possible 😔

Girl admires another girl
Girl smiles at another girl
Girls look at each other
OmG iS tHiS YuRI?!?!
Every time 😑
Not that there is anything wrong with it but it's getting annoying when you see the same shit on other shojo series.
Mate if this is a yuri story there will be a tag and it would be it's selling point! Actually how about reading the series in the yuri tag, AT LEAST they're canon! I don't know why people are getting their hopes up when they can just read the many good stuff from there

@peekingduck tags are descriptive, not prescriptive. the site doesn't allow tags to be applied to stories unless/until the text supports the tag, people are just speculating on the manhwa's future/shipping. Ergo saying something like 'if it was going to be a genre, it'd have the tag' is pretty silly. If you don't like people getting excited over where the story might go then just don't read the comments🤷

@saph
IMO, after reading a lot of shoujou and romance series they rarely get a gay couple endgame unless it's advertised as such.
Yeah I know it's silly to be mad at dumb comments, I just wanted to say my opinion and go.

Dex-chan lover
I love that the daughter is more infatuated with Kasia :) hope they'll be good friends (maybe more ;) ) instead of rivals/enemies/at each others' throats.

unknown.png

too cute

I think this blonde girl is perfect for the team. She being sneaky like that

@PeekingDuck i know where you're coming from and yeah it gets pretty annoying seeing these kinds of comments but tags does not really justify some parts of the story. TBH, Shinsekai Yori really caught me off guard on episode 8.

Users who are viewing this thread