Crimson Karma - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
I hope they're not too hard on that guy. Following orders and fleeing was definitely the right move. (Heck, they straight out told Kasia to flee if she ever saw the archmage.)

OOOOOOOH!!! Look at that sword (last panel), then look at the cover... I wonder what will lead to Kasia getting it... (She's finally gong to get her sword!!!)

Dex-chan lover
@Pandayi : While I don't doubt she'll do it, I wonder how Ernon will react upon the reveal of her status.

Like, will he say "You said I can't extend your period of employment, then I should expect you to serve me until the end of that period then?" to try and keep her by his side (he definitely tossed her a LOT of coins)

Thank you so much for all the chapters!!❤️ I really hope she escapes with the archmage and they become friends or he ends up as another ml.

Thanks for translating!! I wonder if she would convince the archmage to take the 2nd prince’s side and how long they are gonna be separated...

Feel so bad for the kid. It was his first mission and it bombed. And oh so the king does have the sword. He just can't use it

Users who are viewing this thread