Crimson Karma - Ch. 42

Aggregator gang
Ugh, I can't wait to see Kasia snatched the sword.

I had a feeling it will be occured in this archmage arc but the waiting time is killing me. 😥

It's cute that he thinks he can play mental games with Kasia. It's like watching a toddler trying to outsmart a lawyer.

I want to give Ernon a hug. I feel like he'll come back needing one.

(I also want to give Kasia hug because that was a really sad backstory reveal but I get the sense that that doesn't even register on the trauma scale for her... but I feel like hugging Kasia would be dangerous, so maybe I want Alicia to give Kasia a hug.)

I really like their interaction. He's OP but overly earnest and innocent but also sometimes just seems so lost and it plays well off of her, because she's also OP but still finding herself and gives approximately no fucks. Plus they have such similar stories: they were both powerful but controlled by their 'owners.'

Lmao he wasn't ready for Kasia's unbotheredness 😂
Ship?

Thank you for the update!!

Why i have a 2nd male lead syndrom with a character from manhwa with no romance tag @_@

Dex-chan lover
@mrkitty
@shoujotrash :

Maybe it was part of the assassin training.

After all one option of getting closer to target is seduction.
And also to prevent them from getting flustered from getting put into sensual situation (how many of the rom-com stories with virgin assassin who get flustered when he/she see the target naked?)

Alternatively, she wasn't talking about getting raped, but might be talking about the counter interrogation training like the one in Tanya.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/18143/20

I mean normally when you're searching a person's belongings you don't lay them out like that and put it back all at the end... You look through it and put it back immediately in case they step through the door. How odd (not from real life experience of course)

Dex-chan lover
Aww his perverted scheme backfired lol. Hope he's ok when he comes back. Also she had no hair on her body wtf, what kind of world is this with hairless female mercenary?!

Double-page supporter
Dude wasn't affected by your words, he just keeps thinking about your nekkid body.

Thanks for the upload!

Users who are viewing this thread