Crimson Karma - Ch. 47

Ernon deserves everything I hope he gets his happy ending (hopefully with Kasia)!!

Group Leader
You there. Yes you. You know this isn't going to end well. You don't deserve happiness.

Double-page supporter
I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful day! 😇

Also, if you don't like me or if anyone, ANYONE is being negative, don't let them pee in your Cheerios! Mangadex has a great function call user blocking!! Of course if they cross the line there is also the report button.

Wait, Ernon is absolutely adorable! I'm shipping them so hard right now :(
I hope everything turns out well and they can at least stay friends

If he's not the ML, I don't even wanna read manhwas anymore 😭 Ernon DESERVES the whole world and most importantly her love and support !!

I guess Kasia's loyalty might've changed by now but idk it doesn't change the fact that she's been lying to Ernon about being just a mercenary. granted, I know it's to save her life but he's actually catching feelings so it feels wrong.

also I forgot when her contract with Ernon is supposed to end lol

and btw, i really think ernon is ml tho. i still remember kasia having a talk with the prince (i forgot the chapter tho, but i think after she bring prince's mother) and i just feel kasia respect him so much, but i cant feel romantic vibes back then

so yeah, i ship ernonxkasia. thats why i believe our cute ernon is ml. somehow they will pass the hardship together and forever happy ending uwu

I feel bad that she is gunna have to betray him later to get back with her troops. He is going to be sooooooooo heart broken 😭

Dex-chan lover
oh- yep. that can't be solved short time. his resentment is going to turn towards FMC now that she just warmed up his heart. potential yandere is brewing

if someone kills the duke what happens

The emotional development for this arc is really heavy. I'm not just getting cathartic "HELLS YEAH" feels from our lovely MC kicking ass. I have feels now. I want the best for everyone now. Sniffle.

I mean it'll be all well and good if she helps him break free right? He might resent her for lying to him, and even if he never forgives her, at least she repays the info she's gotten by helping him out. Ish.

Users who are viewing this thread