Crimson Karma - Ch. 49

Glad she's finally going back to the Prince. She took quite a beating for the opportunity. Glad she took that bastard's head for it though.

Woah. I thought he'll just make him bedridden but she killed her. XD
Aww. She'll leave the archmage now. :(

Fuucckkk!!! that was too easy Kasia!! tooo easy!!!!😠 you should've beaten the shit out of him!! tortured him slowly! then cut of his limbs bit by bit!! that scum!!😠

the panel right before she cut his head off reminded me of that one sangwoo scene 😳 GO KASIAA

Ah is she just going to leave? I feel like that'd be the best option.

Leave while Ernon is occupied, when he realises, he'll probably think it's because she was harassed. I can't imagine it would be that difficult for him to track her down though, especially now that he's got that card he gave her?

Does this mean before she was reincarnated she would just let them rape her because it was for a mission

She is just too miserable. She is sick in mentally. She have to receive a cure of love and cherish.

Did she mean she’s a survivor of rape? How horrible. Also, the author just put this issue in there and seems to be dealing with it too lightly, though I hope I’m wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Sparklepink12K No, the author is dealing with it appropriately. The killer training and exploitation broke Kasia mentally. Getting raped wasn't anymore a big deal for her. It was something to be expected. This is told from her point of view, so this is how it has to be told. Maybe if we got a flashback to the early part of the killer training camp where the kids were being raped for the first time, we would see a different sort of dealing with it, since some of the kids couldn't deal with it and killed themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread