Crimson Karma - Ch. 51

@Superkrza I don't think it is unusual haha. I assumed so too, because usually the ML is introduced early on. So if not him, who else could it be I thought... but when the archmage showed up and interacted with her... I was like yeah, no I was wrong. Archmage has to be the ML. The prince has yet to treat her with any kind of affection that could be seen as romantic, while the archmage almost straight away got there.

Isn't that guy severely underestimating the archmage's worth as an asset? But since he must think of the archmage as a big strong dog on a leash he probably acts degradingly towards him.

At this point I'm rooting for the archmage to be happy, I don't care if he is the ML or not.

I kind of thought the prince was the ml but seeing kasia and the archmage's interactions it's definitely the archmage. And because kasia has a high amount of mana she can release the archmage from the spell

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, good luck catching her. You are going to need all the luck in the world with your unmotivated troops of little skill. Especially when Kasia now can actively use her mana to keep track of a square kilometer of area for any movement.

I love you archmage :( I wish you'll be the ML :'( ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
Ernon needs an animal representation and become a part of the Kasia-protecc program.

Dex-chan lover
god this poor ernon, he will be so heartbroken when he learns she was a spy
but at the same time i hope he can be free

Group Leader
Man ernon reminds me of a kid who found a puppy he holds dear but his parents hate dogs and kill it

I really want him to be free. Its clear he lives a hellish life and she was his only sense of peace. I wonder if he is similiar to Kasia in her previous life just with less emotion. It was pretty clear the the old Kasia simply obeyed no matter what she was asked to do and nonlong felt emotions whether it was a byproduct of her broken mind or to avoid pain :c

Ernon is such a softy, I don’t want to see how hurt he would be from “Etelle’s” betrayal :((

Users who are viewing this thread