Crimson Karma - Ch. 58

Thanks for the update~
Kasia has a sweet comrades in her second life
Now the problem is her mindset

If this manhwa follows the novel completely then the ML is
The mage. The prince does have an unrequited love for her though. He eventually gets over it..it takes a while though for him to get over it.

@sqrt9 really??????? I’m happy!!!!!
I like the prince but the mage looked more interesting in my opinion

By the way I can’t get used to this new art style. I hope it’ll change soon

Group Leader
@someunregpunk, that's not what that group is. It's from people who post in the aforementioned channel of theynnedd help with uploading (if they have bad internet, for example).

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all need to stop whining about the art. Like obviously either something happened to the previous author or they were having a bad time while drawing this. Either way, the person drawing it now is the only art we're going to get, so there's no point in being discouraging and rude af. They're doing their best.

Wait, shouldn’t she mention Ernon is a slave!? Like that could be very useful information! The kind of information you could make a plan around...

@HiAndHello honestly that info was probably more useful than everything else combined. Like find or destroy the seal. Ernon is basically on your side now. or at the very least not part of the war. That was like the only advantage the 1st prince had. also mentioning 1st prince is puppet for duke?

Users who are viewing this thread