Crimson Karma - Ch. 60

I'm amazed that people noticed change in art, because I can't tell the difference.

His highness have amazing body *cough* what I mean is that a magic stone in his collarbone?

Group Leader
I love how the Prince apparently takes time, on camp preparing for war, to cut his hair, shave his beard daily and, most of all, shave his torso.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what do feel about the new art. I like the old art better

The art style is just a little bit more cartoon-y imo. It’s going to take some getting used to for sure. I’m not sure if I’d consider it a terrible change yet, so I’ll hold back on making my judgements atm.

Dex-chan lover
Im waiting if kasia is gonna say anything sbout anon leash so that if they find a wa y to realease him ernon would prolly be in there side(speacicaly ernons side)

You guys r saying about the art changes but I didnt notice any of them at all lmao. Still beautiful for me tho.

And bt thanks for the translation! Really, I dont wanna Ernon to be the bad guy here :(

Most of the comments about here are complaining about the art change. who the fuck cares? I for one did not notice the art change at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh I get critiquing the art change when it happened 4 chapters ago, but how are people STILL complaining about it? Like it's old news, just chill and enjoy the story lmfao. (And if you're only noticing it now, that proves that it wasn't a major change in the first place.)

@aFFi
A prince, shaving? He's definitely waxed. He was so exact that he took off his nipples in the process.

Confused...why are the SFX in Chinese when the series is marked as Korean?

Users who are viewing this thread