Crimson Karma - Ch. 63

Well that's great news. Thank you, translator-nim!!

On a side note, does the art ever get better again? The past few chapters look like they've been done by someone copying the original artists style and not completely getting it right.

The troll deserves a couple of slaps to the face for giving our dear translators a scare...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Scanilation is a funny word haha. Glad to know you will keep going.

My guess is that Ernon will see Kasia, get confused and get captured.

thank you for your hard work on this series :D its one of my fav stories ive come across, so im happy it hasnt been dropped :)))))

@Pixichi

Well it could be a number of reasons for quality
A)the artist is pushing a lot of content at a higher rate meaning "lower" quality work
B) The artist is bad at drawing certain scenes
C)Or they have an assistant who is in charge of areas that the artist lacks in, who draws in a different style but is trying to be consistent
C)I mean the last couple of chapters has been a lot of mob characters they have to draw out and no one wants to draw some guys face who's unimportant to the plot

That's totally okay! I'm really thankful and apreciate so much for you and team that doing this translation! I personally prefer if you didn't redraw the sfx, since i know that it sometimes really hard and time consuming :< anyway keep up the good work! :D

*and I'm also keep supporting the author by buying it!

Users who are viewing this thread