Crimson Karma - Ch. 63

Nep

Dex-chan lover
YAHOO! Goodbye Tappy!

Thank you for your continued hard work <3

ok these manwha authors need to know how to draw reins and how to draw the rider's position on the horse.
like have you seen reins on the horse, why the fck is it that thin and the way he's holding it, lol do you think holding only the left rein will control the horse?

No worries about the SFX! Thank you so much for continuing to translate for us and I'm happy that you can translate without the stress now :DD

Yay!! You continued!!!

Also, I’m fine with the sound effects not being redrawn. Whenever you feel lazy, just make a side note of what it means and that’s all right 👍👍👍👍

Double-page supporter
Wow, what a complete asshole of a waste of human flesh. A loser who thinks it's somehow cool to be a troll.

Glad you're back and glad that there were others who helped solve the issue. Thanks for the chapter!

Hey thank you for deciding to upload this again! pocket comic are still half way through so i have to wait for a really long time before catching up!

Thank you for the hard work and update!!! Lol people on the internet will find the truth, even with only a single piece of evidence

yesss, it continues!

Would have hated to drop this story just because it went to an overpriced licenser.

Glad it was just a troll and that you continued to translate it.
I would've missed this series.

Users who are viewing this thread