Crimson Karma - Ch. 67

Cat photos for the comment section!!!!!

Or just anything that made you smile that week. Or whatever you want to post 😅

Anyways THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER.

ML is still kind of a douche though. Ernon would utterly spoil our MC, and she 100% deserves that. Unfortunately doubt that they will get much of a relationship with already jealous ML in charge

I AM SO GLAD THIS CHAPTER WENT THE WAY IT DID!!! I really want Ernon and Kasia to have a good relationship, I love them both so much. Thank you sooo much Caramel, <3

The speed on translating this is crazy! Well done, continue the good work.

AHHH OMG I WANT THEM TO MEET AGAIN SO BADDDD but I love how the plot's going since they need time apart and have more urget things to do.

@Castelbeki
Actually while it's a common trope that assassins and the like wear black. Black actually makes one stand out more in the shadows at night.
The most effective colours are shades of different dark colours broken up by varying amounts of lighter contrasting colours - to break up the outline and blend better into the shadows.
Red is useful as well if she's planning on walking nonchalantly away because ya'know... blood and stuff.

I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR NEXT MEETING- THE WAY HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT HER JUST MAKES MY HEART GO UWU

Dex-chan lover
I personally like Ernon more as an ML than Tassel.
Though I liked Tassel before Ernon entered the stage and wished he was the love interest, but now I'm firmly in camp Ernon. I do fell sorry for Tassel since he seemed interested in Kasia and is now jealous. I'm suffering a bit from second male lead syndrome with this webtoon.

Thanks for the chapter!

@Binary10011 Because they like Ernon (more) and thought Tassel was being mean to him.

Dex-chan lover
@AllosaurusJei Case in point, German WW2 night fighter camo.

20828_rd.jpg

I'm relieved that prince told ernon about kasia not betraying him....
Out cute ernon is back😍😍

The chapter was good and all, but why did I just notice that it looks like Batman is hiding behind Kasia in the cover art?

Users who are viewing this thread