Crimson Karma - Ch. 68

Kasia got attatched to the name Etelle ooohh.
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖) Poor Kasia though, always seeing herself as a tool even though she wanted to live differently this life in the beginning

After the reading the translators note, looks like I should reread and appreciate the sfx. Thanks sm for your hard work! And good luck you two on scanlating! I love the TL notes, especially those ending photos and the comments on them lol.

Dex-chan lover
*looks at my long sleeves*
yo can control me *
flails around and hits hand on furniture, regrets*

bro kasia bethiningking babout ernon wopwopmship slaioling for days

ALSO ahem also even when the sfx was english i instinctively looked around xD
also also welcome flairiesadakdjka i forgot the spelling.....flaire??

ps thanks for sjharingk sharing
`

edit: i bet kasia is gonna get thwt invisasword thingy on the cover now im betting it

Am I the only only one who thought his oversized hoodie looked REEEAAAAAALLLLY cute on him?

PS @DANdLIONTEch are you okay? have you slept well? i'm genuinely worried

Dex-chan lover
@ilaya em alive but theres a tiny bruise BUTT i didnt brake anything this time and sleep? its either i sleep to much or to little so it balances out hope you sleeping properly too and staying hydrated ^^
so as an example if you'll flail do it in someplace spacious

also yess the hood makes him like cute bean

Aggregator gang
The SFX looks so professional!! Holy moly!!! The dedication and time for you to do that for us TT

I just came from reading another Korean manhwa where none of the sfx was translated so I definitely noticed the extra effort on this title.

sfx was very nice, like a professional did them. I just hope you don't over do it in trying to make them. I know redrawing is very difficult work depending on the sfx.

And thank you for all you effort!

the sfx were done so well i read them so naturally without even realizing it's redrawn until your note at the end! made me go back through the chapter to admire them again~

Users who are viewing this thread