Crimson Karma - Ch. 69

Staff
Super Moderator
>Thinking a sword can't be part of the harem.

I see you haven't seen enough of the world, young grasshopper.
Swords can be your waifu!
FBIonicle.png

@Lioness94 I think the castle might be in an uproar cause one of their best trump cards (ernon) is gone, so I’m guessing that they may be trying to find a way to find him or at least try to replicate a spell he does against soldiers. It could be a lot of things but for now I think it’s just trying to find ernon and conclude if he’s dead or not

Thanks for the update. Do you have any tips for redrawing I am able to use gimp for editing but I can't redrawn lines without them looking awkwardly clean if I could get past that I could help redraw😀

Lol, I like the meme at the end. 🤣 We finally learn about the "karma" in this webcomic's title. 😃 Thanks for the chapter!! ☺️

i actually teared up when our girl Kasia had tears roll down her face😢

Fed-Kun's army
the saintess is so pretty i want to see more of her. also not to be that person,and i know this is gonna be a het romance at the end of the day but the girls being taken with kasia are >>>>>>> than the men (sorry ernon ily but u just dont cut it)

(=_=) the temple and those people who knew the truth should end up secretly on Tassel's side. The emperor had gone crazy and greedy, no longer a wise leader... brave enough to kill high priest. I wonder why he's collecting mages :7

(U×U)♡♡ Kasia being told to live as her wish (no longer under command and live as a tool). Also Kasia tried to know something about Ernon.... (>///<) oh goodddnesss

Dex-chan lover
Not to be the guy who complains about the art change like 20 chapters after it happened, but I find the contrast of the current with the old one in flashbacks pretty jarring.

Also,
Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread