Crimson Karma - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Now I want to see Ernon in multiple disguises, I bet blond or brown would look nice too 😍

I like them both equally, though I will admit that prefer the pink eyes over the purple ones.
And thanks for the update btw! ♥

I like the white 'cause I usually associate every character with a color

I like white Ernon 💛💛
Thanks for the chapter I felt like its my reward for doing good in the fianls💛💛😆

Thank you for your hard work!! ⭐ I'd say Black Ernon is hotter, while OG Ernon is more beautiful ^u^ I love him either way, though!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My own color scheme dictates that I say yes to ernon.

Are you sure the mom's name isn't Esther? I've never heard the name Esthel, but Esther is a biblical name.

(Esther is a central figure in the folktale celebrated during Purim, a Jewish festival. Her story is told in the Book of Esther in the Hebrew Bible)

Group Leader
@megaautist The most accurate spelling would be "Estelle", but then it'd be the "same" as the fake name Kasia received (correcting the wrong spelling). Since you guys didn't like the change to "Ethel", I decided to change the mom's spelling instead. :)

Dex-chan lover
@caramelcookie maybe Ernon named her after his own mother? or subconsciously.

Also this is the first time i heard the phrase "handled wantonly", although I understand it immediately lol

Everyone swings both ways in this alternative world, don't they.

Sounds like a fun place

Users who are viewing this thread