Crimson Karma - Ch. 74

@Frozard Well, a lot of people don`t have English as their first language, like me, so, sometimes texts can have words that we don`t know the meaning. If you don`t like the explanation, just don't read it.

Group Leader
@Frozard Hi there. The explanation with the * and all was in the original work. We only translated it as we saw, literally word by word. Thank you. :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and the Ernon memes 😂

Poor Ernon everyone thinks he's heartless and killing blindky but at least Kasia knows the truth. It's cute how he only calls her Etelle

Thank you for the chapter! Love the homer meme lmaoo. So happy that they meet again ☺️

i love your job! the translation is good and you also take time to clean and do the sfx and its just so pretty! thank you so much for giving this to us you are a bless

"aw a kasia? i wanted an etelle......wait they're the same person o_O" super powerful archmage whose name alone makes the enemy tremble with fear whatever this guy's braincells truly be one and a half jasdkajsdk thank you for the chapter!

Thanks for the scans and explanations for non-native English readers!! Enron is so cute I can’t wait for the next chapter reunion 😁

Fed-Kun's army
So I presume the weird ritual thing is to bypass the weapon's requirements for wielding it and someone that fulfils said requirements can use it with the ritual/sacrifice

Ck, doesn't have power or any qualification to hold the sword but acting all mighty. He even wanted to lay his dirty hand on Ernon. He's as disgusting af as greedy bxtch :v
Not beautiful as Ernon who is inhumanly beautiful but dare to think about Ernon. Hairy heart compare to Ernon's humanly heart who capable of loving someone but wanting to absorb Ernon's power (ugh, stupid Zeke! Didn't know anything but accusing & bad mouthing him, if I was there I've slapped him many times as I also didn't know anything about him but hate his stupid mouth)
Not to mention he's incapable lead the kingdom, I bet with his harsh nature, those who warmed his bed also thought he's incapable bringing pleasure on the bed :v good for nothing, even his son as despicable as he was ####

T____T if only next chapter is translated together with this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread