Crimson Karma - Ch. 76

Oh! I didn't realise emperor and knight got dropped - I dropped it myself a while ago the story seemed to be petering off but it's a shame nonetheless.

Love the mana crystals scene ahahha

Double-page supporter
This chapter really was great! Finally know what those things on their chest are! Thank you!

I was wondering abt thier chests for a long time I even thought that it May be a mistake😂 🤣🤣

By the way Its good to wake up early, it makes u feel alive 👍🏻😆

Thanks for ur hard work 💛💛

Gosh, I just want to say you're hella cool. Thank you for working hard, sorry about the early mornings, oof. I was actually thinking about reading emperor and the female knight, so your recommendation bodes well. About it being a second project.... If it makes you happy then sure! But you're taking on a lot already, so please make sure you're not pushing yourself too hard!

Thank you so much for your hard work, your translation is perfect ❤️ hope yoi will get more sleep soon, please stay alive 😆
I'd be totally happy if you decide to pick up the second project, because bad translation really impacts the perception of story and I'd love to keep reading that story with good translation quality, but please take care of yourself first 🤗🤗🤗

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
This was a fun chapter, seeing Kasia ready to ride and die for Ernon's freedom 😍 and everybody has their tiddies out this chapter but I bet Ernon had to mentally prepare himself the first time he walked in on her naked that's why he's suddenly shy, poor bby

Thanks for your hard work as always.
I'd really like it if you considered picking the second project too.
I really like emperor and the female knight. It'd be really nice to continue reading in good quality but take care of yourself lots of love.

This is the highest tier chapter for comedy so far! Genuinely had to silent wheeze when I realised there would be another misinterpretation on top of the first one, while explaining the context for the first one!
and I didn't even put that together @JWChibi nice catch! It also explains why he instinctively looks at the ground while entering before looking up properly.

Users who are viewing this thread