Crimson Karma - Ch. 78

KYAAAAAA PUPPY BEAR KROOONE, I MISSED YOU HUN!!😆😆🥰🥰🥰

And ugh🤺BACK🤺UP🤺PRINCE🤺BACK🤺I🤺SAY🤺KNOW🤺YOUR🤺PLACE🤺🤺🤺If it's gonna be anyone, it's gonna be Ernon (please!)🤺😤😤 If not Ernon, I'd rather Mikhail, or even Krone (though they're my BroTP).🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Omg do we have a jealous Prince on our hands? I ship it, actually I ship tassel x kasia x ernon, specifically. A little polyamory to spice things up. I was literally at the beginning of this chapter wondering if we would have any developments with the Prince, so I’m excited❤️ Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

Aggregator gang
Kasia being Ernon's knight in shining armor, I really think that's a ship that shouldn't sail. At least until Ernon learns to be an independent person, and he has a really long way to go before that.

sdfjasdkf I thought Tassel was pouring wine onto a plate for a sec

catboy Ernon supremacy

Thank you for the chapter! CAT EAR ERNON IS SUPERIORRRR I don't make the rules
But omg my HEARTTTT 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩he is babieee🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I know he was the boss but he asked like a jealous lover because I'm sure people who were seeing them together thought they're close and Kasia acted like a soft pudding rather than sturdy wall 🤭

ngl im tired of people askin about her relationships to other peeps. i understand its the plot BUT STILL...

Users who are viewing this thread