Crimson Karma - Ch. 81

Not to be *the* guy, but we are almost at 100 chapters and she *still* doesn’t have the funny excalibur fatestaynight sword

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I forgot who Alicia was but now I'm going to start paying more attention to her.

I get you, this week construction finally started in my house and it's super noisy from early in the morning. Luckily for me, my room is very enclosed and in the opposite direction so dust isn't an issue, but the house is small and my dog gets really nervous from all the noise.

I wonder if our prince will be taking in Alicia - that's probably the intention for showing this to us right. A loveless marriage more akin to a partnership where he can rule and unite while she lifts and heals

Thank for the update, if you need something for the dust, take a R-pur mask which are FFP3+ ( so super useful for air pollution.). They are quite expensive but they are worth their price in my opinion.

Alicia and Kasia are so cute. It's time to argue who's the Male lead(though it's obvious for everyone who is)

Dex-chan lover
How I dislike the cliche of the lazy thin ML who does absolutely no exercise somehow being more physically capable than everyone around him

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

To the translator: I'm pretty sure that if you and your family are taking the proper precautions and still being adversely affected by the construction, you probably have grounds for a legal suit.

I'm a bit late today but, thanks or the chapter 💗
let's pray for the construction to end soon ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread