Crimson Karma - Ch. 82

the bi in me is satisfied. i just remembered that the reason why i started this manhwa is because kasia is totally my type. stayed for the plot tho

There's a difference between standing your ground for what you believe in.... And being stupidly stubborn. Why would you continue to pick herbs when it's you've been told it's dangerous? If something happened to her it would be worse than the absence of a single basket of herbs 🙄

Betcha something's gonna happen soon about this.

@slch000 Kasia is his "saviour" because she brought back truth that his mother had passed. This whole time he was enslaved by the fear that his father had control over his mother. No one had even considered going up the tower, let alone actually infiltrating it.
So yes, if anyone else had done it, they'd probably be his saviour (that and they had some deep n meaningful talk after it iirc)

ngl, i was lowkey rooting for the prince in the beginning then this adorable kid called ernon came like a wrecking ball.

still, big sad for prince... he can’t really marry just anyone too in the name of royalty etc. Nonetheless if you can bear it prince, just love her from afar lmao

Thanks for the update!!

Also, I must say, I love how the author wrote the characters and their circumstances (this is not a spoiler, I am merely theorizing) but if Tassel is the second ML, I think it's wonderful because he's got a legit and sound reason as to why he has to give his feelings for Kasia up unlike in other stories where the 2nd ML gets rejected just for the sake of getting the MC with the 1st ML.

This dumbass snuck out if anything bad happens I'm gonna be so mad. I get she wants to help but goddamn think about your safety and others first! Also I feel so bad for Tasel but it is really nice to see how much he really cares for Kasia.

Dex-chan lover
All the guys in this series except the twins are terrible MLs... I know it won't happen, but I'll ship Alicia x Kasia any day

Man, what happened to Ernon? Itcs like he just totally lost his fangs. He went from overly doting to lost puppy

Aggregator gang
I love this for the sole purpose being that I'm pretty sure Tassel is the second ML. The prince is the SECOND lead guys it's like a miracle even though she met him first he is the SECOND LEAD.

Also... Kasia???? x Alicia???? I wish...

Dex-chan lover
@Simply_Fiction he is lost, he is still processing things, otherwise he wouldn't have asked the prince
Also LN readers, is the prince 2nd ML or will it be sad sad times

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update ❤️

Low key ship Kasia and the harem of women at the party, the nurse girl, and Alicia if not Ernon.

Meanwhile
Tasel: having a breakdown over his unreciprocated first love
Me: cheering it on and begging him to give up

Fed-Kun's army
Alicia x Kasia foreveeeeeerrrrr!! It would be wild if a harem series actually went the gay route, but sadly it'll probably never happen. Doesn't mean I'll stop hoping though

Dex-chan lover
Can we please move on we had like 5 chapters where they do nothing but putz around and mope without communicating holy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread