Crimson Karma - Ch. 83

Fed-Kun's army
Your typesetting is hurting. There's so much free space left in bubbles and you still can't write a word in one lane (re-consider for example)🙄

Prince and kasia is an objectively boring ship. MC has no chemistry with him and the princes romantic attention comes from... her delivering his mother's bones

Aggregator gang
YURIFICATION! YURIFICATION! YURIFICATION!

But anyway, id rather kasia not end up with the prince. she is a likable character, but as an empress... well. that wont work. ill ship kasia with anyone but the prince.

Thank you!
I don't like Alicia, and if she ends up as empress, she needs a slap of reality first. Considering she is the daughter of one of Tassel's lead supporters, what does she think will happen to the rebellion if she gets murdered while sneaking off to get herbs? They aren't being unreasonable by asking her to have guards ("but I don't like to be stared at ..." Boo-freaking-hoo. You're at war, dumba$$). She's totally selfish and unreasonable. Other people could collect the herbs if they're so important and she really can't stand being guarded. It's all for her own self-satisfsction. She's so naive and selfish that I want to punch her in the face.

Double-page supporter
I really am not liking this whole development with alicia..... girl i wish you are more aware of your position. we all knew something gonna happen because of this outing, its pretty much a plot device...... ill be more surprised if nothing happens

again, girl i wish you are more aware of your position..... its not all sunshine and rainbows and you can help in a less risky way.....

Edit: totes agree with @glassslipper

Mmmmm

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Why must it be between Kasia x Glass Sword and Kasia x Alicia? Kasia has two hands doesn't she?

Contributor
This slowly goes down to romance swamp from good stuff

Users who are viewing this thread