Crimson Karma - Ch. 85

??? If there's lot of people shouldn't one of them goes to Alicia? Like within 15 minutes they could pin down her and Kasia couldn't do anything in an instant

I just hope if they knew the emperor looked for mage and the dead body of mage, they should be aware Ernon couldn't be in their hand or it's rip since there's high chance once emperor gained power he turned into mad devil king with a forced to be wield holy sword :v

Imagine Kasia was captured and Ernon wanted to save them, it's like baiting the fox with rabbit only to enter the kitchen (;___;)

Dex-chan lover
This writing has gotten really dumb.
Everyone is acting like children and the plot points becoming cliche.

Dex-chan lover
Well done author, I was just about to complain that nothing is happening, but you did something on the last page. It's not much but at least it's something.

I know this is Josei but god do I not care about the melodrama between these idiots. Especially Ernon. Goddamn he's so pointless and mopey.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear that hope they make a speedy recovery and you're able stay safe and covid free too💕

Thanks for keeping us updated in these troubling times 😔

Sad puppy Ernon and Sleepy Ernon will hold me over until next week

New ship
Kasia W\GlassSword X Alicia W\Pants

Glad to hear that your family member is recovering. 💗 Stay safe!

I like Ernon's outfit and hair this chapter. >~< I'm happy to see Ernon and Kasia got to talk a bit this chapter - it's sweet that he's concerned about the trouble he may bring to her. ☺️

Side note - I love the colour of Alicia's eyes. I'm glad she didn't stall a lot before running to get help. Hang in there Kasia! O_O Can't wait for the next chapter. ^o^ Thank you for the translations as always! ❤️

Please, say that Ernon is not gonna go back to the Duke so that the Duke won't hurt Kasia 😠

Aggregator gang
🙂Glad your family and friends are fine hope that they will stay that way

Users who are viewing this thread