Crimson Karma

Im shipping kasia with the prince but as i could see things... Kasia is being paired with the mage while the prince is being paired with the blondie... Im fine with the pairs though... 😋

Before i start reading, can someone please tell me if there is at least a ‘speck’ of romance on comedy? Or its just pure drama and action

Simping for all 3 of them <3
But srsly who is the actual ml cause this is the first time Im unsure who the ml is. Ernon is getting way too much screentime for a 2nd lead while the prince.... seems to be calling a love flag here. Then there is Alicia.... like everyone else, AliKa is the best ship out there ////

In the first chapter, the MC orders an armament strike on civilians... and we're supposed to be sympathetic with this literal war criminal MC?

Is this like a redemption story or what? I'm so confused, I'm in disbelief the manga is literally trying to have you identify and root for a literal war criminal.

If there's anyone that's read the novel, could they tell me whether this ends with yuri or not? I'm really curious

me: waiting for kasia to get together with the cool sword on the cover artwork
the novel: kasia with her harem of men and women

Just letting everyone know if the moment she finally gets the sword from the cover it does that season end thing i will cry like a baby

(83)im on team Ernon
Don't go shipping her with someone else

...tho I have to admit I still keep in my heart the prince and readhead(was it Michael?) Its time to reread it yet again for the 7th time

@babylin YES THE SWORD...
We waited up until now and i guess we will for another while

bois, how can this not have a romance tag? i feel like at this point there are more romance chapters than non romance chapters...

Dex-chan lover
so did anyone else get baited into reading by the glass sword on the cover? cause i sure did.

not that this is bad, well for a while it was interesting. Its definitely gotten much worse recently with the super forced romance.

Users who are viewing this thread