Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons

Double-page supporter
Why do you need scanlation if there's free official translation available?

Dex-chan lover
If it's anything like the anime, it's a fun ride. Check out the top review for the anime on MAL if you're curious, it convinced me to watch it, and I don't regret it.

I watched this all the way back in 2015 and I've completely forgotten about it. I found this shit again because for some reason my brain decided to give me a flashback and now I'm here. Also I can't seem to find the manga anywhere doe anyone know where I could read this?

Strange! No yuri tag in original Japanese site. When I thought about this anime, where there's almost 100% yuri scene but here comes a guy named Truck (supposed to be) started the affair with Ange. I don't know if this anime was worth to watch. I can only say NO.

Dex-chan lover
Strange! No yuri tag in original Japanese site. When I thought about this anime, where there's almost 100% yuri scene but here comes a guy named Truck (supposed to be) started the affair with Ange. I don't know if this anime was worth to watch. I can only say NO.
Because the obsession with tags as a magic spell is a purely Western thing. The Japanese don't care about this and sometimes don't tag even objective yuri if it's not the central theme of the work. Also sometimes for the sake of very cheap intrigue, as in the case of G-Witch, but still.

Good, because this shouldn't have Yuri Tag after Author randomly decide that a random dude should be MC Lover, It was good until Generic Self Insert Male Protag get it.
Honestly Western People shouldn't put Yuri/Lesbian tag when the show/book/novel is not about it.

Users who are viewing this thread