Crossdressing Children

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, really? That's the very first comment? Accepting kissmanga refugees was a mistake

this is borderline hentai

upon further inspection i can conclude that this is missing a hentai tag

Power Uploader
That synopsis is internally hurting me.
*Proceeds to put it in plan to read list anyway*

Power Uploader
Wait a second, why are people complaining about pedophilia again? Jesus Christ... please learn to differentiate between reality and fiction, god damn it I'm tired of having this discussion again and again.

I thought people would be more annoyed about the femdom part, its really annoying. At least the boy has some common sense, "So what if we get erect?! That's what makes us men! It's also the reason we can't and won't become women" Oooooohhhhhh shittttt, my boy spittin some straight facts, fucking tell him man. Anyhoo, I'm gonna stick to it because at least the boy is somewhat likeable.

Fed-Kun's army
This would be better if it were more serious and not a comedy, didn't have harem elements, and was less of a hentai. As the way it is it's basically a shota trap hentai, but not yaoi and with femdom. And not really a good one anyways. This should be tagged as hentai since it probably would be tagged as one on mangaupdates. I haven't read all the chapters and they keep their clothes on mostly from what I've seen, but there's humiliation, sex toys, and cum so I think that would be enough to count for the hentai label. At least the smut tag

Double-page supporter
I really hope those that can’t distinguish reality from fiction seek help. We don’t really want to have mentally retarded people to further delude themselves. I mean your country should cover that under healthcare.

Dex-chan lover
Not only the plot dogshit, the premise repulsive, and the flow of the chapters illogical and hard to follow, but it's not even self-aware or funny. It takes itself WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously as a drama

All the tags are wrong

-This is not "gender swap." It's more akin to force transsexuality, but gets resolved in like two chapters
-No "shota" tag despite it being literally in the name
- WHY THE HELL IS THIS TAGGED "ECCHI" and NOT "HENTAI" or "SMUT?" Hell, it should have the Sexual Violence tag by definition

Don't read this shit. Don't touch this shit. I suffered through this so you don't have to

20tz2Rg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"discard their manliness, live as girls, and go through intense yet pleasant sufferings."

Fuck off with that propaganda bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread