Crossdressing Pandemic

firstly; i would like to apologize if my statement after this should cause a sudden uproar 😌

secondly; please read and hear my plea 😞

how time flies since the last update for this manga 😁

i really like to read the next chapter, if i could πŸ˜‰

will this wish be granted............ i am hoping so, because i would love to read my choice of manga from start to the end 🧐

truth be told, i cannot read or speak in Japanese 😒
<So even if i see a manga that sparks my interest, i just smile and feel, a little letdown> 😞

for me, it is really fun to read this title <some may say this type of manga is cliched, but i don`t mind, not even a bit, because i read what i like> 😁

so, when a title that sparks my interest has been translated into English, i am very happy that tears started falling from my eyes <i can finally read it in a language i can understand> πŸ˜‚

it is not uncommon that any title could be derailed from it`s charted course
<in other words, widely known as "dropped by a Scanlation Group> πŸ™‚

i understand, the group themselves have a reason for that, and i am not blaming anyone 😌

but as a reader, i am thrown into uncertainty when this happens 😣
<will someone or group be kind enough to continue to translate and upload said title in English on mangadex> πŸ™„

because, as i said before, i do really enjoy reading this title, and i would love to read this title from start to the end πŸ€“ 😁

if anyone who is reading this message, i hope you will consider my humble request 😒

"would anyone or any group be so kindly to continue to upload the next chapter until this manga is completed" πŸ˜”

this will bring joy to anyone who loves this manga because i do believe..... firmly...................any manga........... that has ever been created has their own following or fans 😎

again; please help, if you can 😊
i thank you for taking your time for reading this humble request of mine 😌

Dex-chan lover
Gosh that last chapter was so wholesome! I hope this manga continues to get translated at some point.

Sometimes when I check on a new series I read the last chapter first

Gonna say it, the MC (or who I assume is the MC) looks a hell of a lot cuter when he wipes the makeup off, those freckles are just perfection on that design

Edit: After reading the series I now know that one with the long black hair (who's name escapes me) isn't the main character, still cute with freckles though

Last edited:
Good manga but the ending sucks because it kinda ruins the whole premise for me the idea of a bunch of dudes just randomly deciding "yeah crossdressing is the new thing" was really funny and interesting to me.

the virus thing just kinda ruined it for me and it was retconned straight after it was revealed by making the vaccine temporarily which is what a lot of comedy manga fuck up they have a great premise and a funny and interesting plot then fuck it up at the very ending with emotional garbage that just brings my mood down.

Honestly If the virus part was cut out and only the confession stayed I would of rated this manga a 9 or 10/10 but the virus thing legit ruins this manga for me it was such a bad twist and plot point it's made me downgrade it to a 6/10 since the rest of the manga is still really good but that virus thing was such a major fuck up on the authors end

Users who are viewing this thread