Crow Record: Infinite Dendrogram Another - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Costumes

Aggregator gang
thanks for the chapter!

also, since I know pretty much nothing about directors and studios, what are your expectations with the anime?

Dex-chan lover
thx for da chappy.

As for the anime some ppl said studio NAZ is gonna ruin it, but some other think with the list of director, VA, and the team will make it better than average at least...

while i, for one, am just happy dendro get animated :)

Aggregator gang
Note, for those who dont know yet. Shu sterling. Aka, King of destruction. messed up with character creation.
His name is also a literal translation of his real one. and his face and body is identical to his own. thats why he wears a suit at all time. though with his amazing luck he as several legendary suits. minus point is he cant wear many other equipment with it.

@zdarkbrz_816
Have you watched Imo-Imo yet? That's from the studio who's gonna make Dendro's anime, and if you look at the PV, even the first boss (Gardranda) looks pretty... I dunno how to say it, and the miasma looks like purple cartoon fart. The VA may be among the best, but combined with stiff/jarring movement, especially in an action series, just think about what that would make. I've already resolved myself if the anime is shit, I'll just pretend that it doesn't exist, and even if it's decent, it still won't be able to beat the original drawing from Taiki, that one's on a whole 'nother level.

Edit: At least there won't be many shitposter to the series due to that, though there'll be reduced FranklinxRay doujins, what a shame.

Double-page supporter
I...don't remember Gardranda being in the PV? Like at all.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

EDIT: watching the PV again there are literally zero shots of Gardranda's body. Not even the miasma, only the flames appear. What were you watching @Magnolia?

@ShionVaynex why would you want another equipment when the suit already have Doraemon's pocket, built-in AC and the hand that can hold anything

@ShionVaynex that's wrong, his animal suit are all from his UBW drop, which are random, he got like 1 non suit equipment from drop, it's been said it was due to either his bad luck he keep getting suit or the admin mess with his drop lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for more anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESwp36zs30g but for a second I thought that THIS spin off would be the one animated TwT well, I won't lose hope.

Also thanks for the chapter, that was so cuuuuuute! I was expecting the bear reacting to her dress and got served :p

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for trans
wish the anime ver will not be trash....
just done reading vol 10 yesterday, the talk between ray and juliet so confuse me...just how the hell ray understand her....well it maybe count as an hint chuuni dark base color couple ? LOL ( he will go to jail if he touch juliet for sure LOL )
@Magnolia wot FranklinxRay doujins are you talking ? the male Franklin or the female Franklin ? LOL

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when ray is going to make an appearance. Also wasn't that the beast king with shu?

Dex-chan lover
A bear, penguin, lion, cuthlu(not really), hedgehog etc.
What is it with the circle of superiors and animal suits.
Makes me curious what animal the King of Crimes fursuit is since he's noted to know Shuu personally too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Magnolia - What are you talking about? Gardranda doesn't show up in the PV at all. PV isn't unlimited budget works levels in terms of animation but its definitely a feature series for the season. Looks very solid.

@Kidawesome55 - Yeah that was Behemoth and her Embryo Leviathan.

Fed-Kun's army
@amamiya426
he is an slime, and we have cat, fox ( not really cuz it only an nickname she used at the end of novel ) as SJ as well

Didn't read the credits.

Anyone have any idea why it took so long for the most recent upload? Exams? Usually exams. Man I love this manga already and it's only 6 chapters in. I hope no one gets burnt out from working on it in long stretches of time all at once. Oh yeah, is there a light novel version of this? It's based on a LN isn't it? Probably has like almost a dozen volumes I bet. Totally deserves an Anime version that would be kickass, I wonder when that is supposed to come out...

Dex-chan lover
@seikaiyo111
Or the control AI actually tailored it for his need, because Figaro has commented that equipment is meaningless for his build.

Users who are viewing this thread