Crow Record: Infinite Dendrogram Another - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Costumes

@natchu96
@Romariel
Sorry, worded incorrectly, I forgot what I was exactly thinking but at 1:03 of the second PV, the bits and pieces flying around Ray looks like baloon pieces and if you pause it there, you can see purple mist on the Ray's coat and face. But yeah, seems like I nitpicked and exaggerated too much, guess it's just the effect of unmet expectations.
@Renki
Both, obviously, with Mr. Franklin until the character died of exhaustion, and with Mrs. Franklin (lel) in real life.
@SirCuddleschmidt
There are currently 10 translated Light Novel volume, and translation pretty much caught up with the raw pretty quickly, so it's really nice. The web novel raw is still a bit far, about 2 arcs (5 if we're counting Hugo's (Continued) shenanigans, Episode superior, and War). Vol. 11 will be about Gundam vs Ghidorah IIRC.

@Kidawesome55
It's a legit TL, so no way you'll be able to search it in Novelupdates or other sites. You gotta buy it directly from JNC or Amazon, though you can always go to those site that gives things for "FreeTM."

Dex-chan lover
@Magnolia So basically you're reading the physical copies not online. From your comment it sounded like you had found someone translating it for free but I guess I just misunderstood it 😢

Dex-chan lover
LOL poor Ipetam confronted by not just the King of Destruction but also by
The Queen of Beasts.
Those 2 are the absolutely strongest in the entire world of Dendrogram when it comes to physical might. Plus the Queen loves touching and playing with animals no matter how weird they look.
He is not having a good day.

Also Max may be on to something there about strength=weird clothing. Just think about it, Shu the KoD and #1 in the Kill ratings who dresses like a Bear, The #1 Guild Leader Tsukuyo Fuso the High Priestess dresses like a Shrine Maiden/Samurai General combo. And then there's Figaro the Over Gladiator and #1 Duelist who is famous for wearing mismatched and jarring outfits. Plus there's also the MC of the main series Ray Starling, the Unbreakable, who as admitted by several people, has a fashion sense that's "staggeringly heinous". In fact once Giga Professor Franklin observed that Ray honestly looked more like a Hell General then the actual Hell General. Given that Ray's equipment at the time was
quote "a demonic bracer on his right hand, a gnarled hook instead of his left, boots made from the flesh of dead men, and clad in armor rife with curses."
And don't even get started about how dark and evil looking his gear gets the further along you go in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread