Crow Record: Infinite Dendrogram Another - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Tea Time

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice, lol the rankers are all crazy people hahahah thanks for another chapter and merry Xmas!

As for the anime, I saw the designs, we even got desings for our girls https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-12-27/infinite-dendrogram-anime-casts-yuki-kuwahara-maaya-uchida/.154822 and I'm very happy about that, so long as they don't turn into simple harem fillers for the protagonist of course, I would automatically lost all my interest in the franchise hahahahha

Dex-chan lover
That pink hair waitress on first page is Gerbera, isn't she? Her outfit is exactly the same as LN illustration

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes nice catch. It's totally her.

@Serenata oh nice if Xunyu has a VA that means the anime will reach the tournament part which i guess is a goind point to end.

Also poor ppl dendro starters that read this. There's a lotta spoilers here lol

Fed-Kun's army
i hope we will have an screen to see juliet spar with ray
and yes i ship them....

Dex-chan lover
@Guroga yeah I think that flashback of the guy using monster was most likely (what might be) the anime in a nutshell

Dex-chan lover
Great, our first few pages is set a bit past the LNs timeline.
Didn't think KoC has a cafe in Gideon.

That's totally Gerbera. I don't think she was supposed to be working as a waitress though...

Thats pink waitress is Gerbera 🤣🤣🤣, dont know KoC owned cake shop at Gideon 😄😅😅

Dex-chan lover
@T-Rex @amamiya426
At this point of time, Gerbera had not met KoC yet. Her murder-burglar incident happened only after Ray had left Gideon, so right now she should be pretending to be a tian working for a construction company instead of a cake shop.

Group Leader
@Serenata As a matter of fact, Juliet and Chelsea will play a rather small role in the anime. That’s why this manga exists to give us more Juliet. None of the characters are harem fodder in this series.

I’ll just tag everyone talking about this
@T-Rex @Romariel @amamiya426
Just to clarify, this chapter specifically takes place a week after Franklin’s game while Gerbera’s entire fiasco only takes place at least a month after Franklin’s game so she hasn’t been gaoled just yet. Gerbera is simply working at the dessert shop because she likes desserts. It’s highly likely that she hasn’t thought up her “master” plan or even been recruited by IF just yet. It’s simply a cameo because Kaidou loves his cameos. Max is briefly mentioned in the LNs as well as a tie in to this manga.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone without any prior knowledge of Infinite Dendrogram to read this because chapter 1 already spoils Franklin’s game. But if you just want to enjoy the cute antics of Juliet by all means go ahead.

Thanks for reading, have a great new year :)
(chapter 7 soon maybe?)

Ray! Nemesis!
I hope Juliet will meet with them again!
I wonder what would Max-chan do when she met him?
Very likely she would challenge him, then be surprised when she defeated him easily (I think Ray's incompatible with her).

Really, that Unbreakable tittle made him seems to be invincible.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfie_Fenri yea, lol, i agree with u there... I can imagine Ray giving his all just defending against the onslaught, never given a chance to counterattack

Having a skill in the game that lets you steal items from other players is the most poorly thought out game mechanic yet. You can just rob high-level players on the street within city limits with no repercussions? Why would anyone play the game normally?

Users who are viewing this thread