Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
She ate the eyes? lit.

Just wish she had more muscle.

She look too skinny for a knight and a captain???😐 her eyes and face shape...
🤦🏻‍♀️
I was exited cuz the the male knights looked good somehow 😐😑😑😑

Group Leader
ty for the chapter! ....but honestly isn't she too thin and frail looking? maybe she's got a very light sword and relies on DPS........ hmmm

The only thing that's concerning right now is that she ate eye ball. Human eye ball!

Dex-chan lover
I am wondering why she wants to go to the Capital, one would think the captain would hate them.
She definitely should have some muscle, maybe its the clothes but the legs should look more muscular and her arms should be thicker.

What the history says: she's quite brilliant

What the story shows: she's as dumb as a brick wall but people will call it "naive" and find it amusing instead of how obviously stupid she is.

Bro.....it was sent to 'you'. And 'you' will open it. Btw, did she just barge in Penelope's room? Isnt that rude?

@beazacha.....ikr....idk why but I laughed at your comment

Eating an eye ball.....showing an image of her eating the eyeball....her looking like a skeleton without any mucles at all....her barging into someone'a bedroom without knocking.....(I believe not knocking before entering someone else's room was considered rude in the past) her just yanking the bird's leg....(I bet it was an expensive bird too.) ....Not rlly a good start for this manhwa....

the translation is a bit wierd and how she is doing stuff like saying that she cant open the letter but storms in the room without knocking is a bit wierd... but im gonna give it more tries and thanks for the chapter

FL's physique is similar to Aideen's (from the manhwa of the same title) but Aideen is an assassin and this FL is a knight so it makes more sense for Aideen to he thin because she needs to light on her feet but for a knight to be thin? Idk. It doesn't work for me. Also, this FL has muscles for brain, which i see lack thereof coz she's too thin. In short, she doesn't have a brain. Lol. That's my impression of her in the first chapter. I hope it gets better though, like she's not actually stupid but just plain weird. Seriously?! Eating eyeballs?! That's disgusting and there isn't even any purpose for doing so.

Fed-Kun's army
Ehh its seems like she's a muscle brain? The story is trying too hard to be edgy with the whole eyeball thing and I am still not quite convinced she has all the marbles in her brain intact. Going out in a snowstorm and not preparing anything?!

.... Should I give this a chance? Like many before me have remarked, she's a muscle brain, even though she's as skinny as a stick (which makes no sense at all because she's supposed to be a knight for God's sake.) I wouldn't have a problem with it usually, some are naturally extremely skinny, but not in said context.

Users who are viewing this thread