Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 12

Ooh im early early, just one minute after😂 ALSO, what gives this mf asshole the right to come onto her? She should have kicked his ass over the balcony. I hate it when men think theyre entitled to your body bc of the way you looked at them. “Well you seduced me first so you gotta put out”. EXCUSE ME ASSHOLE I WAS JUST BREATHING. I really hate these male characters sometimes

This prince went from "We shouldn't make a scandal" into "let's make a scandal!" in the span of 20 minutes and watching people covet what he wants 🤣

I know he's endgame, but I kind of wish Sahara wouldn't get together with him and just ditch the misogynistic country after seeing how people truly are 🤣

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Kousora

... What?

Well. I'm dropping this as well and I won't see you next chapter. I hate both MCs.

Don't mind him kissing if he isn't a playboy. I mean what's the difference between him and that count 🙄

Gonna wait a few chapters before deciding if i should drop this 🤭

That pointy fl chin is somewhat distracting tho 🙊

Disclaimer: not hating on playboy ml but just feel like fl is opening up so soon.

‘I will stop this assault by sexually assaulting you first!’

..?

Also I feel like it’s out of her character to not hit him- even if he is a noble? She didn’t hesitate to hit others before.

I'm afraid that the FC will become weaker because of her love for the prince, but I also want to see the spicy scenes 😂

@Nep me too I hate both of them but I hate myself enough to continue for few more chapters

OOCness intesifies. What do you mean you "can't use force"? Seriously, she's a war hero, the best of the best of soldiers/knights and she acts like she didn't know how to defend herself. I'm so frustrated by this development :(
It's one thing you hold yourself back so the mess is easier to clean up but why is she putting up with such things? ARGH. Makes me sad because this chapter was all over the place :(

Users who are viewing this thread