Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 5

lkw

i dont like him i think they are going to have a hard time making me care about this playboy who sees her as a woman more than as a knight

@lkw me too, the moment i saw that he was a playboy i was like 🗿 and then when i realized that our fl is super righteous and loyal (which normally isnt a bad thing but combined with the prince being a fuckboy) i was like 😔 oh no

Nope. Still don’t like prince. Fight me lol.

I also don’t like the female lead’s character too much. Like girl, why you being so submissive for?? Who cares if he’s a motherfudgen prince?? So much for a badass female lead :|

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so, I hate the prince now - the way he treated a loyal subordinate, who was only acting as he saw fit (talking about the Count here), whilst he was fucking around the guy's territory without permission and endangering his daughter, is stupid. That he's being a horn dog with Punisher's Rule 63 expy is to be expected and be annoyed by.

So you're telling me his final point to conclude she was the captain was that she was beautiful? Yea, sure. Okay.

I'd have to agree that the FL is quite disappointing. I've read enough comics to understand that some authors make someone overpowered for the sake of just that, to be powerful. It's literally only a characteristic that doesn't tie in with the personality of the character. And in this case, to make the crown prince become interested in her.

I won't hold these first five chapters to it though. Hopefully, they do show more of her personality from now on.

female lead is kinda disappointing. Promo chapter was right about her being birdbrained I guess.

I also can't ignore things like the bird landing on her arm. how did those huge talons not completely tear up her clothes and flesh? It's just a very small detail, I know... but things like that just annoy me.

*grabs the hawk by the neck in the first chapter*
“Animals love the captain, that hawk is following her now”

Lol ok, so the bird is a masochist

@avfiswasa thats right!!! I think i really want to criticize the author and artist abt this. But i think they only want to make beautiful appearance of the characters. Sigh

Users who are viewing this thread