Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
"What would you have done if I hadn't come along?"

Did... did you actually do anything though o_O? Wasn't she already behind a rock? You just held her to you behind the same rock. No one even came over there.

he literally wasn’t needed. all he did was see her naked and hide with her.

and was he implying that his knights would rape her if they had caught her? maybe he should kill them and get new knights then idk.

I don’t know if I like the prince. He’s giving me some borderline misogynistic vibes

Thank you for the translations!

Hey Prince what exactly would your knights have done if they'd caught her? You may want to consider getting better ones.

Oof. Really? The prince has a point. She's unrealistically naive in that scenario. I suppose shit will get explained in time, but her reaction is weird for someone who is supposedly so battle-hardened.

that literally made no sense he did nothing there was no reason for him to do anything...im not understand what's the big deal in her being there...would they have assaulted her? can they? likely not.. and if that was what he meant maybe he should find some better knights ...

It's kind of... How is it that she looks so weak? Yeah, it's cute. I guess I read a lot about strong girls, for now. So it seems like this situation is a bit off the place.

Sigh....she fell in love within 7 chapters....If she confesses rlly early, or the prince noticed it, he probably gonna be like nu

How is he going to blame her for cleaning off the blood she bathed in under his order to destroy the orcs?
She’s supposed to just wipe it off, while the other knights get to bathe, simply because she’s a beautiful woman?

I know it’s set in old times, but I don’t like the Crown Prince lol.

A captain that looks weak and amicable in front of a prince. It don't be like that though. I'm leaving.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm like im hmmmmmmmmmm i was expecting a real cool and badass mc with like other mawha, this is just like a edgy girl with a pretty face and great body as a personality. and come on really? damsel in distress situation really??? i was hoping she'd stan up to those dudes and bit the shit out of them or something =____=)

His nagging is annoying, was she supposed to stay bloody and dirty? She didn’t even really get to finish her bath bc of all the annoying men. At least he feels bad for her injury I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread