Crush of a Lifetime - Ch. 17

haha seems like our girl hyeji is trying to get over him by avoiding him so it hurts less 😔✊🏼

Distancing herself after getting rejected is actually the most healthy thing to do.
Trying to put up false pretenses and be platonic friends with someone you only got to know because you wanted a relationship with is textbook "Nice Guy" Syndrome and it's like you've never actually given up on that person and its very unhealthy.
But, this is probably going in a different direction.

@UniYuki she only got rejected through a technicality. He doesn't know she has feelings for him, she should have atleast said that she needed some space because it just leaves him feeling like he lost his friend with no reason behind it and thinking he's at fault.

My chest was hurting throughout this episode. I remember my high school days when I used to play love songs too because I was heartbroken. It's good to be happily married now and over it all. 😆

dude’s just oblivious to love... sucks to be him irl tho, and it happens too. Sometimes you just wanna be with a friend cause it’s comfortable and calming to be with them, then suddenly they confess so it kinda pressures you to accept or reject their feelings 😔 haha well in my case I guess it’s back to being strangers. Real life is hard :/.

no i don’t think she has the right to act this way.

she’s not obligated to be friends with him but he doesn’t deserve to be ghosted.

i don’t understand why she can’t see that he’s not a normal teenager and doesn’t have the time to date. she’s so brave for giving it a shot but she also wasn’t direct about it, honestly i’m sure he realized something wasn’t weird about her question but i doubt he knows exactly what she was asking.

Fed-Kun's army
Did she remember to change her pfp to black? Thats what 12 yr old me did

lol the song she was being emo with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x815A21RIto&list=PLwnf5r665d9kbqH5GnjcsrF2_iQCkXDHJ

I mean girl, you should understand him more than anyone... he's got bills and a little brother and himself that he both has to raise into good functioning people..

bruh she's next level entitled...
like why tf does he immediately have to like you?
I really feel sorry for him...

UAK they're endgame cause it's a shojou, now the question is: who will make the move?
The dejected but still in-love girl? Or will it be the willingly-single boy that's developing his feelings?

Users who are viewing this thread