Crush of a Lifetime - Ch. 19

I really like how she is acting in recent episodes. She used to be annoying but i like how she avoided him but not long enough for him to get hurt, and i like that she told him why. I stan 🖤🖤

I'm so proud of hyeji. i totally thought she was going to take the typical way out and say that it wasn't her and continue to hide it, but she owned up to it. not only that, but she was upfront with how she felt and what she thought at the end, and i thought that was really cool bc most mc's tend to get their ml winded up in a misunderstanding and a whole wreck BC THEY WON'T SPEAK THEIR MIND!! anyways hyeji best girl

I really commend her personality. She’s strong and she knows when to let go. Stay beautiful p, kind and strong 💪

Oh you go girl! This is so refreshing because I thought she’s just going to keep avoiding him without saying anything. Glad it didn’t go like that.

That's good gurl! You must make sure what position you have in his heart. So, she need to tell him the truth. Avoid an heartbreak!

UGH :( I get it she's distancing herself for her own good but why can't we all just be nice to each other as friends. Friends don't ignore each other I hate misunderstandings :(

Users who are viewing this thread