Crush of a Lifetime - Ch. 19

@hmln She can't just be friends with him because she likes him. Every friendly act he does she will misinterpret and it is just going to keep hurting her. She did the right thing for now. Once she lets him go they can maybe be friends, but for now she has to worry about herself.

Finally communication! It isn't always pretty, or polite, but sometimes you have to make yourself known to the other person especially if you want a relationship.

yessss queen 👑

i support distancing herself as long as she’s clear to him as for why. last chapter she dead ass ghosted him but now if he still doesn’t understand then he’s just dense.

i still love them tho

BUT FUCK THAT SHES HONESTLY THE BEST FOR NOT BEING ASHAMED OF AND HIDING HER PAST APPEARANCE

haters suck a dick for free

yess!! I am so glad she took this kind of approach. Other series would drag out the avoiding the other person for months without the person knowing the reason. And the fact that she admitted that that younger self of her was really her..!

SO
PROUD

DAMN what a great chapter. I was thinking she was inmature (well yeah, they are in high school) but seeing her admiting that was her and the way she talked to kisung was very mature, wasn't expecting something like that. Thanks for the translation<3

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder when second male lead is going to be introduced? We’re 19 chaps in but it still might be too early but I shall watch and waittt

Fed-Kun's army
SIS 👏
she admits her past, she makes her feelings clear and knows what she wants and needs to do.
HELL YEA 👏

she's being clever but at the same time ... dude, friendships exist ??? although I guess she's relatable, young and human but damn he's just giving you medicine. It makes sense in this webtoon but irl it'd be weird.

Does she know that people can do nice things for other people for platonic, nonromantic reasons? (Don’t know his intention here, BUT) she seriously needs to chill. I will give her props for being direct about her feelings, but she still didn’t have to make him feel bad by shoving the medicine back in his face.

Fed-Kun's army
Pff being friends with the person you love unrequitedly is the worse. Even if they are a great friend - it's just too painful.

I mean... this is so freaking real. I dont care if her actions are right or wrong, or matters of morality, this is literally how people behaved at my school. I really like her despite thing i would do different or i think are not cool from her. Usually stories rely on communicayion issues or misanderstandings but this story has been really good so far and with characters that are straightforward and honest. Props to the author

I get that it’s painful for her but to be fair, he doesn’t know how she feels. If she would communicate then he’d understand and stop. There’s a thing called platonic love...

@april_anne she knows he does then platonically but that's what hurts the most because she has an unrequited love or like towards him so of course she's going to do a roundabout way of confessing by making it clear that his actions make it harder for her to interact with him when she knows that he has no intentions of having that kind of relationship with her.

Good thing she told him, communication and honesty are the most healthy things in any type of relationship

Users who are viewing this thread