Crush of a Lifetime - Ch. 29

Contributor
Can someone please put a flex tape on his mouth?

There our main leads were having a moment but this boi had to mention his vain childhood dreams to marry our gal and ruin it. Back off boy, let them have a silent moment

Fed-Kun's army
Hes beginning to be more annoying then that orange haired boy. Leave our main couple aloneee oh myyy

He's like those trolls
Edit: btw, did anyone notice taeri sitting with those boys looks so normal. I didn't even notice she wasnt part of the jealous boy group until she spoke up

Your daily spoiler will come later. But I hope you guys are watching your blood pressure around this guy because everything he does or says has a tendency to rise it. And not in a good way.
Chapter 46...Jae hwi the cunt the fucker swore at kisung and has resorted to the threatening with the masses-the kids. Hyeji doesn't want the others knowing that the cunt confessed. Seriously don't like him. His became incredibly clingly after the confession and now I feel Kisung + Hyeji scenes are going to be taken away from us. The cunt won't let her breathe. Also, your hate for him will go up this chapter if we do ever reach it.

Yo u guys aint lying, he's really a douchebag! He's emitting a pure asshole aura my goodness hang in there kisung!

I feel like the love rival is extremely 2 faced and is actually just acting and lying 24/7 like he is actually just a really manipulative narcissistic person.

Users who are viewing this thread