Crush of a Lifetime - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend BEGONE! You're not needed here. 😌

@Rhyrhygogo Big Fucking News!
The cunt is being punished for his actions. Chapter 57 Hyeji is having a conversation with her friends in a restaurant and she is wondering if she made things awkward between them. But being true friends there is nothing for Hyeji to worry about. Leaving the restaurant The cunt is seen outside and Kisung tells Hyeji to have a speak to him. The cunt apologieses and wonders if Hyeji was ignoring his calls but that wasn't the reason she was being forced to face her trauma because of him. He feels the atmosphere change and Hyeji has a serious expression on her face that makes him want to get up and leave and Hyeji forcing him to have the conversation now. There she tells him she just wants to be friends and The cunt being the cunt he is tells her he can't be friends with her and so once again he leave Hyeji crying. In school, they ignore each other and Kisung invited her to the amusement park, just the two of them.
Progress baby!

@playr543
As cynical as I am I think the cunt is gonna ruin the date in one way or another but I hope not I hope those typical shoujo's that take like 5 or 6 volumes for fucking progress.
BUT PROGRESS IS PROGRESS BABY

damn what. a. cunt.

hol up wasn't he already rejected or was that just me

TWO UPDATES IN ONE WEEK O.O THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! God they are so cute together. Now that childhood best friend has stated his intentions, he needs to kindly LEAVE.

@ Rhyrhygogo
Kissung Confesses
Chapter 58. Hopefully, she says yes. I'll be sad and disappointed if it's a no.

Users who are viewing this thread