Cube World, event and multiplayer

Cube World will be released the 30/09 and now use steam for multiplayer (link).

The vanilla multiplayer now is not limited to 4 players because of this.

i know for the new level up/artifact system, but I still want to try the game (I don't think i'm the only one).

It could be interesting to have a event or just play together with common objectives.

So, what your opinion about this ?

I have not really played the Alpha a whole lot (mostly because I had pirated it to try it out and then it went offsale). But I jumped on the hype train recently and will definitely be getting it when it releases on the 30th.
I just hope it will live up to the hype after these 6 to 7 long years.

Can someone tell me the development story of Cube World?

In 2013 I heard about this game called Cube World, a lot of people were making videos about Cube World. It got my interest then I started waiting for the full release of Cube World. 7 years later dead silence, nobody was making a video about Cube World and nobody was talking about Cube World. Then 2 weeks ago, in my YouTube Home Page I see this video titled Cube World Release Trailer. 7 years has passed and now they announce the full release of the game?!

@w1nter_proxy So basically they released the Alpha in 2013, they took it offsale and stopped updating it. So it's been about 7 years that they've been working on it and now they're ready for full release. Even with the lack of updates there's a huge amount of hype surrounding the game's release because of Wollay's Twitter sneak peaks and the long ass wait.

Users who are viewing this thread