Cuddlebuns

thank you for working on isekai ni teni shitara and isekai yururi kikou! if y'all ever need help just lmk i've been in scans a while and i am hyped abt those two mangas huhu

Hi there, thanks for your work on Isekai Yururi Kikou ! I was wondering if your team was recruiting by any chance and would like to ask a few questions, is there a more "appropriate" way to contact the TL team on that regard ?

Supporter
Y'all should really give a way for people who want to help, can't find anything listed on your group page, nor any manga, so I don't really know how to get in touch with y'all...

Y'all should really give a way for people who want to help, can't find anything listed on your group page, nor any manga, so I don't really know how to get in touch with y'all...
Yeah same... Searched all over the Internet and couldn't find anything :/ They don't even seem to really answer around here either, I wanted to DM @slazer88 but somehow the feature doesn't work on MangaDex ?

Thanks a lot for translating "Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA". I’ve read it now twice and I got my heart broken twice!

Hi, Thanks for the translations. I have been enjoying being able to read the manga's you have translated. Is it possible for you to carry on translating "Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA" please.

Thank you for working on Henkyou no Roukishi it's got to be one of my favourites atm, I'll be looking forward to its releases!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread