Cultivator Against Hero Society - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Firemorfox

Now that I've read some chapters, there's one thing I can say: this story is not to be taken too seriously. It's just one big satire of the wuxia genre. Does that make the "versus" thing not relevant though? Can't say I'm sure about that.

Dex-chan lover
@AStrangerIsHere
Considering the first two heroes we see beaten up are "IronPlastic Man" and "SuperMachoman", I think you're definitely right about the versus thing now.

If you don't seek death, you won't die. Why does no-one understand this simple principle!?

This is the typical chinese story.The MC is the strongest man in the world (i have the biggest dick of all) but at least he is not seem like a psychopath like many other chinese stories. His enemies are the biggest sociopaths you can find just so that you the reader have no choice but to hate them.This is why i avoid any chinese story like they are the plague, but the concept looked interesting. Too bad the execution was (like i was expecting) terribly😒.

So let me get this straight he didn't start the fight, he didn't ask to fight, he simply asked for directions.

Because he's not from that world (I'm guessing) and two big shot supes attacked him and got their asses kicked and now there labeling him as a villain.

So the the two supes who attacked are clearly muscle brain morons who attacked first and didn't ask him why he was there so they clearly deserved it, but if this just a vs manga I'm out its got no plot and a one punch man thing has already been done and its boring.

the man just wanna go home and they all wanting to beat his ass

like is asking a question a crime now or what

confusing ass times i dare say

Dex-chan lover
@ Silenthero one chapter and you already pull the “it has no plot” out of thin air!!! did you read the raws or what?

Would have made more sense if they couldn't understand his language.

50 heroes defeated and not a single one talked to him?

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming they have different languages and the misunderstanding just continues as such. (Otherwise this would just be unbelievable.)

So is the premise that hero-culture is hungry for a new villain because they have all these superheroes and nothing to use them on, like a parody of modern America, with all it's military, being unable to resist getting excited about using it? Hm.
They literally talked to each other. You dumb?

Contributor
They literally talked to each other. You dumb?

Dear sour-mouthed internet sir or madam,

Because I am sufficiently bored, I have taken the time to attempt to discern what I was talking about three years ago when I last touched this series, entirely for your entertainment and edification.

Having done so, my conclusion is:

Nothing in their "dialogue" indicated whether they did or didn't understood each other (only that they understood that the other person was talking).

In case it is insufficiently apparent what I am speaking of, let me spell out what what the dialouge looks like from both of their perspectives if they DON'T speak each other's languages:

(From MC's perspective)
MC: "I am the Clan-Lord of Tenjin sect from the Xuan Continent, would you mind telling me where this place is, sir?"
Dude: <Incomprehensible gibberish>
MC: "Sir, do you speak human language?!!"
Dude: <incomprehensible gibberish> [he attacks] <more gibberish>
MC: "You talk way too much." [he smashes the Dude] "Hmph. I just wanted to ask for directions, why are they all seeking death?!"
(From the Other Dude's perspective)
MC: <incomprehensible gibberish>
Dude: "Hmph, increase the power of the armor"
Dude: "There will always be a pattern in fights. The ones who die horribly are the ones who talk too much! Do you know how the people who battled me died? It's because I... " [he attacks] " never babble nonsense!"
MC: <incomprehensible gibberish> [he smashes the Dude] <more gibberish>

(Original dialogue)
MC: "I am the Clan-Lord of Tenjin sect from the Xuan Continent, would you mind telling me where this place is, sir?"
Dude: "There will always be a pattern in fights. The ones who die horribly are the ones who talk too much! Do you know how the people who battled me died? It's because I... " [he attacks] " never babble nonsense!"
MC: "You talk way too much." [he smashes the Dude] "Hmph. I just wanted to ask for directions, why are they all seeking death?!"

Dex-chan lover
Dear sour-mouthed internet sir or madam,

Because I am sufficiently bored, I have taken the time to attempt to discern what I was talking about three years ago when I last touched this series, entirely for your entertainment and edification.

Having done so, my conclusion is:

Nothing in their "dialogue" indicated whether they did or didn't understood each other (only that they understood that the other person was talking).

In case it is insufficiently apparent what I am speaking of, let me spell out what what the dialouge looks like from both of their perspectives if they DON'T speak each other's languages:

(From MC's perspective)
Dude: <Incomprehensible gibberish>
Dude: <incomprehensible gibberish> [he attacks] <more gibberish>
(From the Other Dude's perspective)
MC: <incomprehensible gibberish> [he smashes the Dude] <more gibberish>

(Original dialogue)

He literally replied.

Users who are viewing this thread