Cultivator Against Hero Society - Ch. 26

F
this is like the only manhua i like and not only is it dropped but on the biggest cliffhanger

anyway, thank you so much zero scans love the work you guys have done

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, Zero Scans.
Too bad the official translation is garbage, but oh well.

ch.18
Zero Scans: No need, cultivators mustn't be impetuous. I am prepared to take a few thousand years to re-establish my sect.

MangaToon: No, thank you. As I am cultivating immortality people, I have to be patient. I've been planning to rebuild my sect by using thousands of years.
1syfsYa.png

Well, damn. Now official translation will take forever to pick up and then will fizzle out...

Thanks for the translation.

@halo Oof, that difference in quality is disGUSTING

Thanks for all your hard work Zero Scans!

[Edit: Whoa, a user level of single digits?! He’s one of the OGs.]

Zeros and your translations are amazing and I’m going to go cry a ton because I have to go from a wonderfully translated Manhwa (one of the favs) to an absolute garbage fire. I know people say “you get what you pay for” but clearly paying for it makes the quality terrible.

But I do understand and respect your decision... doesn’t mean I won’t beg you to continue 🥺 Maybe on discord alone? Maybe a lil every so often? 🥺 Lol either way thank you for all the amazing work you’ve done!!

@halo Don’t forget from chapter one:
MangaToon-
“I just wanted to ask the way. You asked for it.”
ZeroScans-
“I just wanted to ask for directions, why are they all seeking death?!”

MangaToon be like Do YoU kNoW dA wAy?!

EDIT:
I’ve now read to chapter two and it just gets worse from their. Their quality is worse than dogshit. Fuck now I’m really sad about zero dropping it.

Dropping scanlations because fucking MangaToon, the absolute trash tier translators, picked it up? That's a low blow.
Might as well get the raws and use some AI translator. It should give quality equal to or better than what they offer.

Too bad I don't have the patience for that.

For now, RIP this manhua.

Here's hoping an actual group picks it up eventually.

Dex-chan lover
MangaToon? seriously? that absolute trash site? they are indistinguishable from zero effort machine translation, how anyone could ever even consider to "show respect" to that abomination is well and truly beyond me, the dirt under my shoes is more deserving of respect then that site, but oh well, its their choice to make, no matter how wrong it may be.

Users who are viewing this thread