Cultivator Against Hero Society - Ch. 39 - Who’s still unable to channel Qi into their body?

Group Leader
Sorry about the delay for this chapter.

There's 2 reasons for it:

- First is because I wanted to test this function before the 31 December, as I will be away for 2 days.
- Secondly, I worked 14 hours straight and I'm pooped. If you are wondering what took so much work, the main cause is downloading and cleaning ch39 to 48, and then translate and typeset ch39.

That's it.

About the results of your votes: the version that was chosen is Celestial deities Sect with 4 votes, followed by Divine Spirit Sect with 3 votes, and finally Heavenly God Sect with only 1 vote.
Congratulations to everyone who voted for Celestial Deities Sect!
For all others, don't be discouraged; There are many more terms which can be translated vastly different ways, and I will reiterate this voting system to choose your preferred one.

And as always, thank you all for your kind comments and for all the love and support you are showing me!

FlipTheTable, out!

Fed-Kun's army
remeber the flash ... My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive

next chapter, the force awakens ? lol cant wait for darth vader getting his ass kicked

Dex-chan lover
@Dunhban @Higashida yup, sword skill control ??? sward control skill ??

yay to Celestial Deities Sect! is everyone from that sect run like that? lol there's always this dude with his weird hands 😂

also, daily update is already a miracle for manhua.. it's ok for every other day cuz i knew there's a lot to do than just translating.. especially for one man show..
i won't be so kind if it's novel tho.. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread