Cultivator Against Hero Society - Ch. 43 - Apologize before you go, asshole!

Stay healthy my guy! Also, idk about using Instagram since (from other Korean novels) it seems like they look for copyrighted content on Instagram first instead of anywhere else imo

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Playing around with their hyperspace jump by moving the exit to where the entered. Gotta love op xianxia characters.
I'm wondering what his cap will be, since he seems to be modeled after some of the most powerful. In A Will Eternal, the mc re-created the entire universe, for example.

In A Will Eternal, the mc re-created the entire universe, for example.

@Riger Seems pretty badass. Is this series any good? Does it escape the wish-fulfillment trope of many xianxia and wusha works?

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Does it escape the wish-fulfillment trope of many xianxia and wusha works?

I hope so... I just found it hilarious.. this could be interesting or just stay as comedy as it is now.. i mean like less drama more laughter..

Dex-chan lover
@anotherone
The main character of A Will Eternal is by FAR the most...unique xianxia main character I have ever seen. He's a hyper capable coward who completely overtrains to insane degrees because he thinks everyone else is more powerful than he currently is. And he's very very wrong, lol.
Ignore the things you dislike about xianxia. Give it a try. And if you do give it a try, give it a hundred chapters or so to really get rolling. Once he starts alchemy, people run in fear. Enemies AND allies.
Here's one of the early hilarious things he does with alchemy in a spoiler:
He creates an aphrodesiac so powerful that when given to a beast it will force it to evolve to make absolute sure it can get at the target. And then he makes a female hormone pill to throw at his enemies. He then unveils both of these during a tournament against a group famous for being beast tamers and utilizing them in combat. The first target is a male, and his male wolf type beast...
The main character's name means something like 'white and pure', and people constantly say he was named incorrectly. EVERY time he has been forced to leave a village or sect, they throw a party. Including the village he lived in before he was even a cultivator.

@elhessan
It does have quite a bit of drama in the later parts. But the comedy is pretty constant even in most of the more serious fights.
But if you do read it long enough to reach the second world, be warned:
90+% of the population of the first world die when it gets ripped open into the 'outer' world. And BXC spends a good dozen or so chapters drunk off his a** in depression because every member of his world that he found was already a corpse, or taken into slavery.
But once he starts moving forward again, the hilarity ensues. The guy can cause city destroying disasters by fishing, for god's sake.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger thanks... I knew it was pretty dark when i read his story about the destruction of his sect. So, i won't be too surprised if something dark or even darker appears as the story goes. But damn, if the comedy is constant, this will be one of those series that i read just to brighten up my mood. A good laugh is a best way to start a busy day..

For the scanslator team, i thank you...

Dex-chan lover
@elhessan
Yeah. The comedy is pretty constant all the way up until the last fight. Not a lot of comedy there, though. The enemy is literally trying to
end all life in the universe, and has done one hell of a job so far.

Dex-chan lover
@Dunhban take care, i also feel under the weather this few days cuz of raining season.. and ig notification huh.. well i don't use ig regularly so i don't hv any say on that

take care and GWS, don't worry about this. the manhwa will stay there and you can always pick it up later when you're feeling better later anyway.

I loved how the artist used a model of the babylon 5 star fury fighter as the alien space craft! One of my favorite of all time!

Users who are viewing this thread