Cultivator From the Future

Dex-chan lover
im surprised his sister isnt on the cover
she seemed to be quite the degenerate

robots learned to cultivate to saint realm........?

this is too weird even for me......

Group Leader
this is already uploaded
https://mangadex.org/title/50351/cultivator-from-the-future

Dex-chan lover
Another man with a burning hand. Really tells something about the Fire Safety over there. 🤐

Magician from the future on manhuaus[.]com has 18 chapters up. You know, if you're impatient and don't mind the translation.

whats this?

https://mangadex.org/title/50351/cultivator-from-the-future/chapters/

same comic?

Am i the only one Who asks himself why These always have too have some kind of bullshit Level in there "cultivating skill" shit

Like why

Dex-chan lover
An interesting story, but currently we only have the version with bad translation.

Why anyone hates comic sans anyway? If it's in some formal document or something then sure, i understand. But why is it that people hate comic sans, even in the place where the fornt are created for (like in comic or anything that meant to be informal)

Dex-chan lover
@Rizkid1412 Really? i don't feel that it's ugly though? Well, it's not pretty, but I don't think this hate i see for comic sans is justifiable. In the context of misuse, sure. but the hate i see around feel more like they hate it just for the sake of hating it. There is no justifiable reason for them to hate it other than a trained response to it (like how some people just hate spiders even when they don't have bad experience with it, no matter how helpful spider is in keeping things like fly or mosquito from bothering them).

Dex-chan lover
@anzuda if you arent using times new roman you're a subhuman
this is one of the many facts of the world we live in
you cannot dispute this
you are but one person before many before you who have cast this judgement
you want to change the grain
you want to overturn the status quo
wake up
know your place

Users who are viewing this thread