Cupid ni Rakurai

Is there any way possible to read this manga by any chance? dear god I tried their IRC channel and everything is so complicated , then this page gives me the glorious Notice: There are no chapters in your selected language(s). as if I have anything defined as preference XD , is this manga possible to read at all?!!

@Quietussleeps Probably not. A group I know started working on it since they know Harudaki is a private group and they wanted to respect their rules. But this uploader had a problem with them and as soon as they posted the first chapter, the uploader without doing anything for the past year, just uploaded all the chapters. It's sad because the other group had started working on the next chapter and this behaviour just made them stop. It's not only upsetting for the group planning to work on it for people who are not in the private group but probably even Harudaki.

Group Leader
@meganekuncleans Ahh, I see. Well, I’d be most irritated if I were Harudaki, given it’s their work and they’re a private group. Posting without permission to aggregators is appallingly rude.

Power Uploader
@quietussleeps @meganekuncleans Yup. Harudaki is most irritated alright. They stopped releasing even through IRC. I'm not sure how I feel about what the uploader's done. To be fair, they weren't the only one uploading Harudaki's projects, but to do something in retaliation of the other party because they had a problem with the other party seems so petty.

Group Leader
@sereneione It’s a very petty reason, and regardless, I think it’s better to respect a group’s wishes over what is done with their scanlation. They work hard to be private with their releases, and I respect that. I’m sorry to hear they have stopped releasing, though I’m not a follower of theirs, but I can certainly understand it.

Power Uploader
@quietussleeps Yeah. They only release to people who help them with the scanlating work now. So REALLY private. I'm sad about it, but oh well, the damage's already done. >.<

It was good reading XD loved the character the uke really sweet and cool :3
There missing chapter ch5 "bath time fetish" can't someone uploaded 😢💞

I love this so much. This is one of my favorite yards.
There's also a seconds volume, which you just have to Google for to find it (in case you're interested) and a spin off, which didn't get translated yet.

Users who are viewing this thread