CURTAIN CALL .final

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 12, 2018
Messages
1,584
Recommended by the author, read while listening to this music

Previous versions
Monochrome manhwa (28/11/2018)
https://www.postype.com/@killer-777/post/1857287

Coloured Webtoon (25/08/2019)
https://www.postype.com/@killer-777/post/4560115
There's its manhwa cover at the end

Interesting, the story was for a college assignment

Commentary by the author
(Roughly translated by Google Translate)

Monochrome manhwa
[Ater reading]
Thanks to the support of so many people, I have been able to bind a book!
Coloured Webtoon
[After reading]
We have reworked the curtain call in color, as it received so much unexpected love!

Thanks to you remembering me for a long time and leaving traces, I was able to finish the work safely! :)

Since this is a meaningful comic that you all have instilled in me, I am planning to have it bound into a book to keep as a keepsake .

http://naver.me/GKM58xJP
[The physical PO already closed]

If there are others besides me who would like book binding, I would appreciate it if you could participate in the Curtain Call demand survey currently being conducted here.
Final version
[Before reading]
Before you enjoy the comic, let me tell you...
This is the real ! The real! Final version
[After reading]
While preparing for my final entrance exams, I redrew Curtain Call, the comic that remains the most meaningful to me in my life.

To be honest, I never imagined that so many people would like this comic, which I conceived after listening to Taeyeon's "Curtain Call." " Curtain Call" is a comic that gained meaning thanks to your comments and support.

That is why there were so many things I was disappointed with, so I ended up doing a third remake like this.

Thank you for watching until the end.

For a wonderful curtain call in your life!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top