Cut

yooooooooooooooo this is so good why doesn't this have more views ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ im so happy i found this. maybe it's because i'm getting older/i grew up reading so much manga, but this story is 100% my cup of tea rn. it's more subdued (compared to your generic shoujo manga) while also properly tackling the struggles of relationships. the supernatural element doesn't seem to be so central that this would be a fantasy/action genre and i'm so relieved. it's more there to help drive the story forward and i don't necessarily hate this usage cause they tie it into the story very nicely. i'm so excited to see where the author will take this hhhhhhh

thank you so much to the team for translating this. i found this at the right time, so thank you for making this translation exist in the first place!

edit: also, can someone help me out with the raws website? i'd like to support the author but i'm not sure what steps i should take to buy the episodes and how to navigate the page

Supporter
hmmm I don't know how I feel about this series. I honestly enjoyed the direction of it but I guess I had a certain expectation of how the story would go further on, so I think from a personal perspective I'm a little disappointed but it's not a bad story at all.

I think it was a little too dramatic in a way I didn't expect. like the god taking over seunghyun's body but for only a short amount of time? why did the god decide to force their strings together? what was his purpose for doing that? and why did the god choke him? these things were never answered so that's a little disappointing for me.

OKAY THAT EPILOGUE OHHHHHH SHIT HER STRING WAS CUT Y'ALL KNOW WHAT THAT POTENTIALLY MEANS.

nice concept and really love the author's art style~ but i think the story got a bit too dragged out for my liking but overall the story is good :)
thank you so much for the hard work @TeamS3 💕

i loved the story, but the ending was kinda lacking, it didn't feel satisfying and i still have a lot of questions, still it was beautiful 😭👌

Users who are viewing this thread